Gearsmith: Unique desk lamp design using 3/8" black iron pipe and fittings. Topped with two caged glass globes. The pipe was degreased and hand burnished, then sprayed with a slightly metallic charcoal paint, then a satin clear coat polyurethane finish. Finished with a rotating gear type switch in the middle and a group of gears on the base for accent. This lamp is a nod to the steampunk style, but quality enough to look good in any home or office.
- Base is hand finished poplar with a tobacco stain - 5 1/2" deep by 15 1/2" wide
- Lamp stands 24" tall & 16 1/2" wide at the top
- 5' brown cloth antique style twisted cord with a 2 prong plug
- Shown with 2 - 40w LED bulbs
- Bright brass globe sockets with all solid brass fittings