Gearsmith: Unique desk lamp design using 3/8″ black iron pipe and fittings. Topped with two caged glass globes. The pipe was degreased and hand burnished, then sprayed with a slightly metallic charcoal paint, then a satin clear coat polyurethane finish. Finished with a rotating gear type switch in the middle and a group of gears on the base for accent.
This lamp is a nod to the steampunk style, but quality enough to look good in any home or office.
- Base is hand finished poplar with a tobacco stain – 5 1/2″ deep by 15 1/2″ wide
- Lamp stands 24″ tall and 16 1/2″ wide at the top
- 5′ brown cloth antique style twisted cord with a 2 prong plug
- Shown with 2 – 40w LED bulbs
- Bright brass globe sockets with all solid brass fittings