Driftwood Table Lamp made with driftwood from the Pacific Northwest, locally sourced reclaimed wood and wired with all new, quality electrical components. Ready to ship.
10% of the sale price will be donated to the local animal shelter "Pennies for Pooches" in Gold Beach, OR. Thank you for your support!
- Wood: redwood driftwood, silvery grey on the outside, red on the inside
- Socket: satin nickel socket, UL listed and rated for up to 250V
- Light Bulb: 30W or 60W Edison light bulb is included
- Wall Plug: black rubber, polarized, UL listed for up to 125V
- Electrical Wire: red twisted wire, 5+ feet (63"), rated for up to 300V
Dimensions: 9.5" long, 4" wide, 10" tall including the light bulb
-operates with turn key
-light weight, balanced, sturdy (socket is bolted to the wood)
How beautiful is this lamp?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this lamp was ugly for you!
Help us find nicer lamps!
Thanks for your feedback!