What you’ll need:
- A circular piece of metal the size of a coin.
- A string 100% cotton.
- Dearomatized oil.
- A glass container.
Oil is odorless and allows the plug to last very long.
- Put the oil in the dearomatized glass container.
- Pass the cotton thread in the hole coin.
- Place the wire in the glass container: the metal piece covers the inlet of the container.
- Light the candle. Must regularly pull the cotton thread, it must exceed the metal piece of a few millimeters.
How beautiful is this lamp?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this lamp was ugly for you!
Help us find nicer lamps!
Thanks for your feedback!