It is offered as Wall Sconce and a suspension lamp. This new design, in line with the tradition of latticework, features strips of wood veneer spreading out in all directions, creating a striking concave effect.
Their veneers are selected to give the best wood grain effects when illuminated and all have been sourced from forests certified by the forest stewardship council – FSC. Nothing comes close to the beauty of these veneers as a diffusion material and no other veneer treatment gives the strength and the protection to the material without sacrificing the delicacy and subtleness that this natural material communicates when illuminated.
- Cervantes collection
- Designed by Burkhard Dämmer
- Country of Manufacture: Spain
- LED integrated not replaceable
- Driver housed in fixture
- Dimmable via 0-10V dimmer (not included)
- Available in 3 finishes: Matte Black, Matte White, Satin Gold
- Choose from various shades
We are sorry that this lamp was ugly for you!
Help us find nicer lamps!
Tell us what kind of lamp do you like?