Do you like to create original wooden objects and design? This tutorial to make a table lamp is for you! Here is a solid wood luminaire to complete the decoration of your interior. On your bedside table, on your desk or on a shelf, this lamp will find its place naturally.
iDLights teaches you how to make this wooden table lamp. This luminaire is very easy to make. All the steps are presented in this DIY tutorial: cutting wood, painting parts, assembling to get your decorative lamp.
Beginner or expert handyman, it’s up to you to play!
- Oak planks thickness 20mm:
- 4 planks of 250x185mm
- Meter + pencil + square
- Wood glue
- Drill bit with 18mm
- Masking tape
- Bomb of gilded paint
- Circular saw
- Screwdriver drill
- 1 LED stick and battery
1. Draw the 4 sides of the lamp with a margin on the edge to guide the 45 ° cuts.
2. Cut with the circular saw.
3. Apply glue at the joints.
4. Nail to strengthen the assembly.
5. Make the LED lamp holders with wood scraps.
6. Secure them by nailing.
7. Protect the exterior and paint the inside of the lamp.
8. Mark and cut the opening (12cm left and 3cm right).
9. Embed the LED lamp and turn on!