To create this decorative project for a table centerpiece or garden display, you have to cut the wine bottle cleanly. To do this, you can have a look to this tutorial or check the way just below with a little lesson in physics. The idea: Split the glass along a carefully placed fault line using thermal shock.
While making wine bottle candle holder, the main challenge is to cut the bottle from bottom, which can be easily done by the following way
– Wrap a cotton string around the bottle 5-6 times then tie and cut the loose end.
– Soak this string in the nail polish remover for a while.
– Again tie this nail polish remover soaked string around the glass bottle where you want to cut it.
– Burn this string evenly while tied around the bottle.
– As the fire begins to burn out, plunge the end of the bottle into the cold water. The end will break off cleanly.
You will find candles quite everywhere, here a selection of best sellers:
|1||Hosley's Set of 48 Unscented Clear Glass Wax Filled Votive Candles - 12 Hour Burn Time. Glass...||454 Reviews||$49.99 $38.99||Shop Now|
|2||Votive Candle, Unscented White Wax, Box of 72, for Wedding, Birthday, Holiday & Home Decoration...||128 Reviews||$29.99 from $22.99||Shop Now|
|3||Hosley Set of 12 Unscented Clear Glass Wax Filled Votive Candles, 12 Hour Burn Time. Glass Votive...||214 Reviews||$19.98 $12.98||Shop Now|
|4||Dynamic Collections Unscented 12 Hour Votive Candles, 1.4" x 1.8" (30/Pkg) - White||706 Reviews||$14.99 $11.77||Shop Now|
|5||Scented Candles Gift Set - Lavender, Rose, Tea Tree and Peppermint, KitchenGynti Candle 100% Soy...||43 Reviews||$24.99 $16.98||Shop Now|