Pipe lamp is one of the most reward full DIY Project in the world thanks to their price and simplicity. So if you have some old unused pipes in your household and are ready to feed your imagination with industrial design pieces, let's make one!
Find the complete tutorial: How to Make Pipe Lamp here!
- Assorted pipe fittings from the plumbing aisle. We used the following 1/2″ parts:
- (1x) 6″ nipple
- (1x) 3 1/2″ nipple
- (6x) 1/2″ or “close” nipple
- (5x) 90-degree elbow
- (3x) t-joints
- (1x) 3/4″ – 1/2″ 90-degree reducer
- citrus-based sticker remover
- Lamp cord set with candelabra base socket and rotary switch
- Electric drill with 5/16″ bit
- Hot glue gun
- Cutting pliers
- Electric tape
- Soldering iron (optional)